Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave
: In stock
Warhammer Underworlds - Beastgrave
Enter the ultimate competitive miniatures game with the Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave core set. Inside, you'll find everything you need to start gaming in the depths of Beastgrave, with dice, models, cards and more.
The set contains:
- The complete and updated rules for Warhammer Underworlds, updated from Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault to be clearer, sharper and tighter than ever before, featuring thrilling new game mechanics like movable lethal hexes, as well as containing lore and art that explores Beastgrave itself.
- The complete Grashrak’s Ravagers warband – a pack of deadly beastmen looking to slay any who enter Beastgrave. Build your brayherd with 6 push fit plastic models, cast in brown plastic to ensure they stand out even when unpainted, plus fighter cards and a number of warband-specific cards that let you unleash their savage strategies in battle.
- The complete Skaeth’s Wild Hunt warband – a group of Kurnothi hunters with strange, nature-given power and ferocious prowess. Build your Kurnothi with 5 push fit plastic models, cast in green plastic, and build your decks with fighter cards and a number of warband-specific cards that let you harness their verdant power in battle.
- 2 double-sided gameboards that can be used to assemble your battlefield.
- (Probably) all the Warhammer Underworlds tokens you’ll ever need, including objectives, wound markers, glory points and much, much more.
- Dozens of Universal cards – gambits, objectives and upgrades that can be used by any warband, perfect for deck-building with Grashrak’s Ravagers and Skaeth’s Wild Hunt or bringing your favourite warband into Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave.
- 11 Dice – 5 Attack dice, 3 Defence dice and 3 Magic dice, enough for the most devastating blows, desperate defences and cataclysmic spells!
Whether you're a new player looking to start your journey, or a veteran gamer looking to update your game for Season 3, this set is a must-have.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.